Spring Travel Soccer
Sept. 15 - Oct. 20, 2018 : Spring 2019 Travel Soccer Tryouts
- Online registration is currently open, and, players MUST be registered prior to the first tryout.
- All players should have their photo loaded to the system when registering.
- Players are strongly encouraged to attend both tryouts. Attendance may impact team placement.
- The registration fee covers league costs, insurance, professional training initiatives, uniform, and game play. BTS incurs costs prior to team placement. A full refund will be given if the request is received before November 5,2018. There are no refunds of registration fees after November 13, 2018.
- BTS teams play competitively in the South Shore Soccer League. This is a formal and accelerated league. Players are expected to make a commitment to their team, teammates, and the program. Team placement consideration includes an evaluation of the entire player, including but not limited to ability, attitude, and commitment.
2019 Spring Travel Soccer Registration is now open.
Select 2019 Spring Travel Soccer after you login to ACTIVE|LeagueOne
For more info regarding our Spring Travel Soccer please contact the Spring Travel Executive Board:
- President – Mark Smith – email@example.com
- Vice President – Jim Blaszkowski – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer – Marcelo Romero – email@example.com
- Clerk – Lynnea Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar – Andrea Fleming – email@example.com
Braintree Travel Soccer (BTS) is a member of the South Shore Soccer League (SSSL). Games are played against teams from other towns and cities in the SSSL.
BTS hires professionals to work with our Braintree coaches to develop and implement a skills development program for our Winter Indoor training that takes place January through March at Braintree High School and Thayer Academy. In addition, many of our teams compete in Winter leagues held at local indoor soccer facilities.
The Spring Travel outdoor season begins in April and ends with playoffs held mid-June. Player development is key throughout the Spring season with practices held regularly. The real fun is at the weekend however, when our Braintree Soccer players compete against many of our neighboring South Shore towns. BTS emphasizes player development through positive reinforcement. Although it is a competitive league, the aim is enjoyment for players, coaches and parents. We want every player to enjoy a positive experience when they play soccer for a Braintree team. After all, Soccer is FUN!