Braintree Youth Soccer
Saturday Sept. 22, 2018 - Week 3
Our first Fall Soccer games this fall.
Saturday Sept. 22, 2018 - BYS Night at the Revs
NE Revolution vs Chicago Fire | Tailgating 5:30 - 7:00 | Kickoff 7:30 | Free Parking at Gillette Stadium
For tickets contact ADAM RINGIUS email@example.com 781-267-1111
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REVS PARKING
2018 Gillette Stadium Group Parking Passes
Outlined below are detailed instructions on how to print your parking pass at home for the Revolution v Chicago Fire match on 9/22/18. We recommend that you print out your parking pass, but if you do not have access to a printer you can show the QR code on your phone.
1. Click on the link below
If opening on a smart phone click list at the top right corner
2. Select Reserve on the lot (located to the left of your screen).
3. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and phone number in the account info tab.
4. You can then check out as a guest or sign into your account.
5. Next enter your first and last name.
6. Read the required acknowledgments portion of the page, than check off the box.
7. Then click the “Pay for parking” button when done. The parking cost is 0.00
8. Your parking pass will be E-mailed to you
9. A three page parking pass will be attached in an email to the email address that you provided. The First page is your parking pass for the upcoming event. Make sure to bring this with you and display it in your window. Parking Attendants will be scanning the parking pass as you enter your assigned parking lot. The second and third pages are a map and directions a map to your assigned lot.
10. You also have the option to access your pass through a smart-phone.
You need one pass per vehicle. Do not photocopy your pass. Do not distribute your pass to anyone.
Sept. 15 - Oct. 20, 2018 - Spring 2019 Travel Soccer Tryouts
Fall Soccer Reminder: No Earrings
Parents - here is your annual reminder to avoid getting your player's ears pierced for the beginning of the school year. No earrings or jewelry of any kind may be worn (exception: jewelry expressing a medical condition). No, you may not tape over the earrings; they must be removed in order to play.
For safety reasons please wear only soccer shoes, or sneakers.
Per BYS Rule of Play / Section 2.4 Equipment:
- 2.4.8 ONLY soccer style footwear will be allowed during the games. “Soccer” footwear consists of soft toed footwear with rubber style cleats, indoor type soccer footwear or tennis shoes/sneakers. NO football, baseball (footwear that has a cleat in the middle of the front toe box area). NO METAL cleats will be allowed.
Parking at East Middle School
There will be a lot of challenges due to construction at East this year. We would like to thank everyone in advance for their help with all listed below:
- Please be courteous to our neighbors
- There is only one vehicular entrance to the East fields this season (gate next to the gymnasium) which means there is only one way to get an emergency vehicle onto the fields if necessary. Please respect the coned off areas in the East parking lot and make sure there is enough room for an emergency vehicle to get through. This is a major safety concern for the Town of Braintree and Braintree Youth Soccer.
- Police detail/patrol will be hired for the first 4 weeks of the season, violations will be handed out as they see fit
- Gates will be open at Marshall Street and Greenhouse Way – drop off area will be coned off
- Cones will line Marshall Street and Greenhouse Way at driveways to prevent encroachment
- Cones will also line the two islands at Greenhouse Way
- The Town of Braintree and Braintree Youth Soccer are asking that families carpool as much as possible. Overflow parking/park and ride option is Braintree Council on Aging, located at 71 Cleveland Avenue, Braintree. The town has given us the go ahead to park on Penniman Field if the lined spots are all taken.
- One option: park at the Braintree Council on Aging, stop by MaryL**'s and pick up an iced coffee, then enjoy a nice leisurely walk to the fields!
East Middle School Fields
In case of inclement weather, be sure to check the BYS Weather Line 1-508-957-1444
The primary goals of Braintree Youth Soccer are to foster, encourage and educate the youth of Braintree in the sport of soccer. We provide the opportunity for the youth of Braintree to develop and participate in recreational activity in order to instill in all young people the ideals of good sportsmanship, loyalty and courage
Source: BYS Articles of Organization
All coaches, referees, parents, spectators, and most importantly, players are expected to encourage and promote sportsmanship.
The BYS Fall Program is a recreational league for children residing and/or attending school in Braintree. Players must be in Grades K through 8 to play. The goal of the league is to promote Soccer and to allow everyone to enjoy the game. more...
The Spring Travel season begins in April with playoffs held mid June. Player development is key throughout the winter and spring season with training sessions held regularly. more...